They say two heads are better than one and it certainly is true for this product! This product features a solar panel separate to the two solar garden spotlights, allowing the panel to be placed to receive optimum sunlight. The spotlights themselves can then be used in any light situation, dim, sunny or otherwise, to perfectly illuminate feature planting or outdoor areas.
- Bright light - 100% brightness from dusk until dawn.
- Medium light - 50% brightness, works as an energy saver mode. If there is limited sunshine, keeping the light on this setting to last longer.
Installation is easy using either the supplied ground spikes for use in the garden, or screws for mounting to a wall or fence.
The Solar Garden Dual Head Spotlight is powered by a solar powered lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Each light comes with 3 metres of cable to attach back to the solar panel enabling you to get light wherever required.
This pack includes 2 lights.
|ABS + PC|
|Solar Panel Size||90mm x 150mm|
|Solar Panel||5V / 1.6W|
|Light Colour||Warm White|
|2000mAh / 3.7V|
- 1 x Solar Garden Dual Head Spotlight (total of two lights)
- 2 x Installation Screws
- 2 x Wall Plugs
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Latest Hoselink Catalogue
|Solar Garden Dual Head 6LED Spotlight|
|Black and silver|
|Drill Size Needed||6mm (masonry) and 3mm (timber)|
Q. What kind of battery is included?
A. Built-in 3.7V 2200mAh rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Q. How long does it take for the light to be fully charged?
A. 6 - 8 hours in full sunlight.
Q. Are they multiple settings with this solar light?
A. Yes there are 2 light modes.
1) Bright Light - will come on at night and last around 3hours.
2) Low Light - will come on at night and last around 15hours.