Connect the Fertiliser Spray Mixer to your hose to quickly and conveniently dispense commercial fertiliser or weed spray onto your lawn or garden.
Tired of ill-fitting connections to pre-mixed fertiliser spray bottles? Due to strong demand, we've introduced the Fertiliser Spray Mixer so you can enjoy a reliable connection between your Hoselink fitted hose and spray mixer, no more leaky fittings!
The Fertiliser Spray Mixer is fully adjustable, allowing you to adjust both concentration of product used and flow of water.
How to use the Fertiliser Spray Mixer
- Fill the spray bottle with pre-mixed fertiliser or mix concentrate according to product directions.
- Attach to your Hoselink fitted hose.
- Adjust the Mixer Control Lever to adjust the volume of fertiliser drawn through the venturi system.
- Turn the Flow Control Lever to adjust water flowing through the hose.
- Spray onto lawn or garden as required.
How it works
The venturi system draws a measured amount of fertiliser up from the spray bottle and mixes it with water flowing through the sprayer. The more open the valve, the more fertiliser is used. The benefit of this system is it allows for an even spread of fertiliser.
A note about fertilisers
This product is suitable for use with commercially available fertilisers or weed sprays. If you are using a product from a pre-mixed spray bottle, simply tip it straight in. If you are using a concentrate please follow the directions on the bottle (it may recommend diluting with water before use).
It is not suitable for use with compost or worm farm liquid as the sediment in these liquids will clog the spray outlet.
Bottle holds 500ml.
|Model Name||Fertiliser Spray Mixer|
|Model Number||5537 (Consists of 1x5536 and 1x2470)|
|Material||ABS plastic, PVC bottle|
|Colour||Black and green|
|Hose Fitting Size||12mm|
- Fertiliser Spray Mixer (x1)
- Accessory Connector (x1)
- Quick Start Guide
- Latest Hoselink Catalogue
Fertilizer Spray Mixer
8 March 2017
14 October 2016