Water Flow Meter
Install at tap to measure water usage
The Water Flow Meter is a useful device for measuring water consumption across a multitude of tasks.
The gauge screws straight on to your tap with no extra fittings required and has four different options to measure your water usage:
1. Litres used - Measures water volume per watering session.
2. Average litres per day - Measures average water volume over a number of days.
3. Total litres - Measures accumulated water usage volume separately to ‘litres used’. This means you can reset the litres used without affecting the total litre count.
4. Litres per minute - Based on water flow, this function will measure the average litres per minute.
This handy accessory can be useful to see how much water is required to wash your car or the total amount of water used to water your garden to help you become more water conscious in the future.
Please note the Water Flow Meter requires a minimum of 20psi water pressure to function accurately and has a maximum pressure of 100psi.
The accuracy of the Water Flow Meter is expected to be above 95% but this can vary slightly depending on a number of variables. It should be noted this product is NOT a commercial measuring device. Suitable for use with both 12mm and 18mm hose fittings.
3-volt CR2032 button cell battery included.
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- These batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less, due to chemical burns and potential perferation of the oesophagus, if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.
- Never allow children to replace the button batteries in any device.
- If it is suspected a button/coin battery has been swallowed or otherwise placed inside any part of the body, a person should contact the Australian Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 immediately for 24/7 fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanicla fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediantly and saftely out of reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer power the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe
See more Timers & Gauges.
|Water Flow Meter|
|Grey and green|
|Compatible with 3/4" or 1"|
|95mm x 55mm x 45mm|
- 1 x Water Flow Meter
- 1 x 1" thread adapter
Q. Can you use the Water Flow Meter on a gravity fed tank?
A. If your tank is mounted high and you have good water pressure, yes. However if the pressure is low then it is not recommended.
Q. Can I use the Water Flow Meter at the end of my hose?
A. Yes you can, it is possible to install the Water Flow Meter at the end of the hose under the spray gun. However it will need to be installed upside down.
Water flow meter
Very satisfied - a replacement of an earlier model - works very well - the service provided was outstanding having been kept informed of the acquisition of stock & delivery to the customer Would highly recommend dealing with this company