Water Wise Starter Kit
With flow control, swivel function & trigger spray gun
See it in action! Watch a video featuring this product to learn more.
The innovative new Water Wise Starter Kit will put an end to all your hose woes.
Built tough for Aussie conditions, you can count on these hard wearing long lasting hose fittings to NEVER burst off your hose!
If you already have a hose, don’t worry about guessing which fittings you need to get started, this kit has it all.
A kit with a difference:
- The Accessory Connector with Swivel built-in, allows you to turn your spray gun without tangling your hose.
- The Hose Connector with Flow Control gives you full water flow control at your fingertips without racing back to the tap. Turn water on/off or adjust flow with ease. Perfect for a quick and easy switch from spray gun to other watering accessory.
- Premium 7-Function Spray Gun is durable, serviceable and with the trigger operation, meets the requirements of water boards.
- Only Hoselink hose fittings are guaranteed to never burst off your hose.
Fitting any size Australian tap and standard size garden hose (12mm), these innovative hose fittings provide a 100% watertight connection every time.
Thanks to the ergonomically designed ‘point and twist’ connection they are easy to use for any age, including for those with arthritis.
To keep things as simple and user friendly as possible, the face of each fitting has been specifically engineered to be identical. This means each part of the Hoselink hose fitting system is completely interchangeable. You can connect taps to hoses, hoses to accessories, and hoses to hoses without needing additional parts. Now isn’t that easy.
This kit includes:
- Universal Tap Connector + Hose Connector (for the tap end)
- Hose Connector with Flow Control + Accessory Connector with Swivel (for the spray end)
- Premium 7-Function Spray Gun
- Spray Gun Lubricant & 3 Spare O'Rings
Purchase Hoselink hose fittings and join thousands of Australians enjoying a better watering experience. Hoselink fittings are covered by a 3 Year Warranty and the Premium Metal Spray Gun is covered by a 12 month warranty. If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase within 30 days we’ll happily give you your money back.
Premium 7-Function Spray Gun
High quality, heavy duty metal spray gun with a soft grip rubber handle. Enjoy complete water control with 7 different spray settings. Long periods of watering are a breeze with the continuous spray lock feature.
Universal Tap Connector
Screws onto any size Australian tap for a watertight seal between your tap and hose.
Accessory Connector with Swivel
The built-in swivel function prevents the hose from twisting when you're watering. Screws directly into the thread of your spray gun and connects to your hose.
Hose End Connector
Clamps onto your standard size garden hose (12mm) in a secure connection guaranteed to never burst off.
Hose Connector with Flow Control
Provides full water flow control at your fingertips, no more running back to the tap to turn off the water. Makes switching watering accessories quicker and easier than ever.
|Water Wise Starter Kit|
|Fittings (nylon), spray gun (metal, rubber)|
|Green, yellow, metallic, black|
|Sprayer Weight||395 grams|
|Warranty||Premium 7-Function Spray Gun - 1 year
Tap Connector, Hose Connector - 3 years
Accessory Connector with Swivel & Hose Connector with Flow Control - 1 year
- Universal Tap Connector (x1)
- Hose Connector (x1)
- Hose Connector with Flow Control (x1)
- Accessory Connector with Swivel (x1)
- Premium Metal 7 Function Spray Gun (x1)
- Spare O-Rings (x3)
- White Split Rings (x2)
- Spray Gun Lubricant
- Fitting Instructions
Q. Can I use Hoselink with my other watering accessories, pressure washers, etc.?
A. Yes, it can be done either with an adapter or by direct connection. For more information, see this link: http://www.hoselink.com.au/view/Sprinkler-Accessory-Compa
Q. Will this kit fit my tap?
A. The included Universal Tap Connector fits the 2 common tap sizes found in Australia, by way of use with or without the included size reducer.
Q. Can I use this kit with a recycled water tap?
A. Yes! We now have a brass converter available that turns the reverse thread into a regular thread. You can then attach our Universal Tap Connector to this. See http://www.hoselink.com.au/buy/recycled-water-tap-converter/5748
20 July 2017
19 July 2017
No more leaks
14 July 2017