Hoselink offers free delivery within Australia for all orders with products totalling $30 or more. Orders with products totalling under $30 incur a $6.95 flat-rate delivery fee. We currently only deliver to Australian addresses.
Typically orders are dispatched from our Sydney warehouse by the next business day after payment being received. Longer dispatch can be expected for orders on 'Backorder/Preorder' or at peak buying times.
Reliable Delivery Service
- Your order will be sent via Australia Post's e-Parcel service. Once dispatched you will be notified by email and a tracking number will be supplied.
- You should expect your delivery within 5-7 business days or 7-10 business days for WA and remote areas. Progress of the delivery can be tracked via the Australia Post website.
- If you are not at home to receive your parcel, Australia Post's standard procedure is to leave a postcard with instructions for pick-up at your local post office. This procedure may vary depending on your local area. For safe drop or re-direction see Australia Post – My Post.
- All items are covered by full transit insurance unless stated otherwise.
Christmas Delivery Guarantee
Place your order and pay by the dates below to receive your delivery before Christmas or receive a $25 Hoselink voucher*. These dates have been selected based on guidelines provided by Australia Post.
|Location||Order & Pay By Date|
|Melbourne & Brisbane||Mon 19/12/16|
|NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT||Sun 18/12/16|
|WA, NT, SA & Tasmania||Wed 14/12/16|
*Delivery guarantee applies to "in-stock" products only. A "delivered order" is considered any order which goes out for attempted delivery to the address provided or arrives to the nearest Australia Post outlet for pick up. Order must be paid in full (including processing of cheques and bank transfers by Hoselink) by midnight on the dates specified above to qualify for the guarantee. Any claim for the $25 voucher must be made in writing to email@example.com no later than 6th January 2017. Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Once your payment has been processed, we make it our priority to dispatch your order by the following business day. Expected delivery time is 5-7 working days after ordering and paying (7-10 days for WA and remote areas), although quite often it is sooner.
You will receive an email once your order is dispatched, allowing you to track delivery online (allow 24-48 hours for tracking information to be available).
There are 2 ways to do this.
Option 1: Log in to your account on www.hoselink.com.au, go to the order you want to track and click ‘Track’. This will show the tracking information and you can click directly from this page to the Australia Post website with the tracking information. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the tracking number into the carrier’s website.
Option 2: Click the link in the email you received notifying dispatch of your order. This will take you directly to the relevant tracking information. Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking information to be available.
Yes, we can. Australia Post will deliver to PO boxes.
If your order hasn’t arrived by the estimated delivery date on your order confirmation email:
- Check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date by logging into your account.
- Check to see if you have an attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local post office.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind plant pots or bins, or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can’t find your parcel, please contact our Customer Care team on 1300 900 617 so we can investigate further.
All orders are sent with Australia Post eParcel.
No, we currently only deliver within Australia.
Unfortunately we are unable to send orders to New Zealand at this time.
You order will be delivered by Australia Post. They are unable to provide a delivery time or delivery window.
By default, all orders will require a signature. This is to ensure the safety and security of your purchases. However, If you have set up a FREE Australia Post My Post Account you will receive an email/SMS during the delivery process providing an option to redirect to another address or safedrop at your house. You can choose this option at your own liability.
Australia Post will attempt delivery and if you are not at home, they will leave a card indicating which post office you need to pick the item up from. The only exception to this is if you have selected to ‘safe drop’ direct with Australia Post.