Monthly Product Review Competition Terms & Conditions
Monthly Product Review Competition
1 lucky customer will win a $250 Hoselink Gift Voucher each month.
How to Enter:
- One winner will be chosen after competition end date from all entries.
- Entry to the competition can be made by leaving a Product Review on any Hoselink product online at www.hoselink.com.au
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- Competition starts on the 1st of each month.
- Competition ends on the last day of each month.
- The competition is open to Australian residents, 18 years and over.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Hose-Pro International Pty Ltd, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Hose-Pro International Pty Ltd (ABN 33 096 552 751) of Unit 1, 108 Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts on the first day of each month until the last day of each month, then restarts again ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must have submitted and had a valid Product Review published online. The Product Review entry form can be accessed from the Product Page of any Hoselink product.
6. Each Eligible Entrant may enter a review for any products they have purchased or received as a gift.
7. Entries will be judged in the first week of the following month at Hoselink’s office and the most creative answer will win ("Competition Date").
8. Winners will be asked to confirm their email and/or postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes etc) is the responsibility of the winner.
10. The winner will be announced on the Hoselink website Competitions & Promotions page. Winners will be contacted via telephone or email within 28 days of the relevant closing.
11. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to play multiple times or as multiple entrants, other than as permitted by these rules.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its’ affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
16. The prize on the Competition Date is a $250 Hoselink Shopping Voucher
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply.