Unusual Garden Ornaments
A collection of 8 unusual garden ornaments to inspire you to decorate your garden.
6 July 2016
Plants aren't the only things you can use to decorate a garden. Statues, ornaments, water features and even a painted shed can all be decorative features in a garden and express the gardeners creativity. Whilst I do love a good old garden gnome, I also love to admire some of the more unusual things people add to their gardens. I've put together 8 unusual garden ornaments to inspire you to add an unusual ornament to your garden.
1. Simple, rustic and understated, this little orb blends in well within a tall flower bed or stands out at the edge of the decking.
2. This little car is a fun addition to a garden, especially if it's next to a play area.
3. No one said the ornament needed to be small! Using a large item to display pot plants is a pretty cool idea.
4. This one would be very unusual in the tropics!!
5. Adding a brightly coloured item, can create a focal point within your garden.
6. The whole garden could be focused on just one item, this has a round lawn with round paving all to focus the eye on the central display.
7. Unusual doesn't have to mean wacky or quirky, this simple piece is a wonderful example of that.
8. Displaying a piece of history from the local land is a lovely way of decorating your garden.
I really hope these have got your creativity flowing and your inspired to add something unusual to your garden. If you have an unusual garden ornament share a photo of it with us over on our Facebook page.
Great Ideas for our gardensWhat a good idea to give us these great pictures. Just the thing to inspire us.Wendy Dickson, 16 September 2016
Where can I get oneAnd are you going to sell some of these items?Sophi Suttor, 15 September 2016
Hi Sophi, unfortunately, we do not sell any ornaments! Perhaps have a look at your local nursery they normally sell a great variety of garden ornaments!
This is the perfectThis is the perfect way to break down this inofmration.21 July 2016