The Hoselink Luminator LED Flashlight combines great portability, rugged performance, and the convenience of a built-in charger at an unbeatable price.
Despite its diminutive size, this compact LED flashlight makes no compromise on performance. Its 200 lumen CREE LED delivers a high intensity beam up to 200Meters.
In addition to being extremely light weight (210 grams with battery), Hoselink’s LED torch is extremely durable and backed by our 2 year warranty. This compact torch is completely shockproof, waterproof, and ready to tackle the most demanding applications.
Its built-in rapid recharge capability and included long-life Li-Ion Battery sets our compact flash light apart from all others in its price range. Simply plug the light into the included wall or car charger and it will automatically cease charging once the battery is full. The energy efficient design and long life battery ensure this torch will last at least 3 hours on a single charge.
- 2 Year warranty
- 200 Lumen CREE High intensity beam
- 3 hours continuous use
- Single-Handed Operation
- Replaceable Rechargeable Li / Ion rated for 500 charges
- Includes wall charger and car charger.
- Heavy Duty shockproof and waterproof construction.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction (210 grams with battery)
- Aluminium alloy housing with knurling on the body and tail
- Portable and compact design
- Product size and weight: 34 dia.(head) X 26 dia.(body)X 149 (long) mm, 160g (not including the batteries)
- Operated by 1X 18650-3.7V chargeable lithium battery (included)
- 220V AC adapter for home charging and 12V DC and car cord for vehicle charging both included
- CREE Q4 high-power LED,
- Long life battery (Approximately 3 hours of continuous use)
- Tempered glass lens
- On-off push-button locked switch in the body
- Shock-proof and waterproof
- Colour: black
Q. What does CREE LED mean?
A. A "CREE" LED chip is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with. Due to their high efficiency,they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time.